I made this video. However, I do not own this song, lyrics or anything else! I just translated it and made the background >_<;
~白い心~White Heart
夢が手招きする森に
A dream of a hand invitation in the forest
一度迷ってみたい
At one time I seemed to have lost
あなたが白い雪なら
You in the white snow
私は鏡の夜空覗き込むだけの
I am the mirror of the night sky looking into the crowd although
魔女にすぎない
It's no more than a witch
人の愛を羨んでばかりで
Envious of the people's love
もう誰かの幸せを欲しがる
Already someone desire's for happiness
黒いドレスは着ていたくない
No need to be helped into a black dress
もう誰かの幸せを遮る
Already someone's happiness is blocked
黒い雲にはなりたくない
I don't want to become a black cloud
冬が足元を凍らして
Winter freezes my steps
ガラスの靴を履かせても
Putting on my glass slippers and
舞うことも歩くこともできない
Dancing eventhough walking is impossible
人の愛が来るのを待つばかりで
Only waiting for the people's love
もう誰かの幸せを欲しがる
Already someone desire's for happiness
黒いドレスは着ていたくない
No need to be helped into a black dress
もう誰かの幸せを遮る
Already someone's happiness is blocked
黒い雲を遠くへ流して
Black clouds drift far away
今誰かの幸せに微笑む
Now someone's happiness is a smile
白い心になって
Only when a white heart
裸足で駆け出したい
Runs away on bare feet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Japanese lyrics from:
http://www.jpopasia.com/lyrics/19789/kanon-wakeshima/shiroi-kokoro.html
As well as:
http://jisho.org/
http://www.kanonweb.jp/
http://home.graffiti.net/ningyounokoe:graffiti.net/index.html
and my Randomhouse Japanese dictionary!
PS: I couldn't actually find this song translated into english b/c the album this song is on has only been out for about three weeks. ^^; Gomen!
No comments:
Post a Comment