Friday, December 19, 2008

Alice in 8 Panels































This is my 8 panel project of "Alice in Wonderland" these are all illustrations I drew and then scanned to photoshop. Mindyou this does not follow the more commonly know version of Disney's "Alice in Wonderland" Mine follows the original story by Lewis Caroll, However I had to again shorten it to fit in 8 panels.(I may add more over the holidays to complete the full story)^__^ Enjoi!






9 comments:

shanice said...

very cool project.
i loveeee alice in wonderland and you deffinetly made it your own.
my favorite pannels are 3 and 5.
you should put this in the photo book.

rstpierre said...

I love the way you can take something that animators made so "Disney" into somethign with such an anime and you changed what the book is perseptated as. This is your best work.

kwilliams said...

i like the person to tears ratio i think u should use this for the photobook

haileycauston said...

I had a tie between your 8 panel, and your matix, I would however say that this one should be highly considered for photobook because it shows such a wide range of your artistic skills both in photoshop and by free hand. My favourite panel is "How can one define lost."

Dan the man said...

this is a wonderful picture

haileycauston said...

I think that you should use these for the photobook, because these show a vast vareity of your skills both in photoshop and by free hand drawings. My favourite panel is #3 , Its a toss up between the 8 panel and "The Matrix", but the eight panel displays more vareity.

Kevin Koehler said...

Nice design and concept, I like how the pictures tell a story. You should use this for the photobook.

simmers98 said...

very awesome! This is all really cool stuff, vell done and I know you and how much effort you put in. Keep it up! :D

aferguson15 said...

i love all of these. they are interesting and fantastic in their own way and you really made a great version of the story. You should submit these in the photobook!