Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Updates!!!

Hi everyone, Sorry it's been sooo long been busy with school, moving and general craziness but with summer in full steam I should be able to update more often stay tuned! ^^
"Painting my roses"
Most recent one finished, painting the roses red.Originally it was going to be bergundy and white, but cotton candy just suited her better.

"Heart Strings"
This one is from Feburaury this year, I had a whole poem attached but I already packed that sketch book away ^^;
"between us"
Another one from earlier on this year.
"SOAR"
This one was a canvas piece i did for "Arts for Africa" at my school this year, it had a bid war over it and was finally sold for $50. I'm very proud of it.
"Spark"
Very old piece from many years ago redone on photoshop last year.
"Cheshire Cat"
Another piece created waaaay back and redone on photoshop about a year ago, A personal fav.

"Jaded"
This was created last year, I'd like to get it printed sometime.
"Watch it Drop"
This is a marker grafitti piece from another sketch book from years ago.
"Break"
One of my first grafitti style pieces, and one of my favorites

No comments: