Cat 's Blog MBSS Graphics 11/12 いらっしませ!猫のブロゴ
Nicely done, you definitly have a talent for creating art
this is nice did u draw it too?
Thanks, and yes I did draw them ^^
I really like the way that you animate your drawings, to their fullest potential. :)
i like how you draw your own stuffits really sweet and must take a lot of time to do it! I think the girl on the bus should be in the photo book
your drawings are stellar, you've got an amazing talent. you should choose the 'wonder and zero' one for the photobook.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nicely done, you definitly have a talent for creating art
this is nice did u draw it too?
Thanks, and yes I did draw them ^^
I really like the way that you animate your drawings, to their fullest potential. :)
i like how you draw your own stuff
its really sweet and must take a lot of time to do it! I think the girl on the bus should be in the photo book
your drawings are stellar, you've got an amazing talent. you should choose the 'wonder and zero' one for the photobook.
Post a Comment