Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Old Photoshop Projects :3

Hey Everybody!
Sorry for posting old work but I thought you all might be interested I'd like to put more up however I don't think many of them are erm... "School appropriate" Sorry! If you want to see them come talk to me and I can arrange something. But whatever enjoy these ones then:p ~!!
Withered Flower
Scanned, Re-drawn, and then Coloured in Photoshop. Took about2 - 3 hours.
It was an old drawing that hada poem on it.

Sicko!
Drawn in Photoshop and then coloured,took about 15 - 30 mins.
I was sick and needed to express what I needed, Blankets and tea.

Neko Ane-san (anesan = a sisterin the yakuza<>)
Scanned, and then re-drawn in Photoshop aswell as coloured. Took about 2- 2 and half hours.
I thought about what Neko would look like if she were and Anesan(Female yakuza member) And this is it.Lol.

Blushing Elf.
This was drawn and coloured in photoshop, took about 30 -45 mins.
An Embarassed elf. Tee hee.



No comments: